Think like a scientist and act like an engineer

Yes, that's I am. After this 6 months, finally I decided to continue my working experience here. This '6 months' was really a memorable & wonderful journey. Not only because of my job, but also because of my friends, especially on how we become bestfriends for each other & how we spent our time together, to work, to share, to play, etc.

The 1st time I came here I thought I was a QA staff, but 3 months after that I finally realized that I was not only a QA, but also an engineer, so that they called me a QA Engineer. And now this is me, the one who try to think like a scientist and act like an engineer. One time I was wondering and asking myself whether it is the actualization of my dream in the past, 'to be an engineer'. And I feel so grateful that obviously I could learn to be both scientist and engineer. Of course, I still need to learn more about them.

My first complicated month was forgotten because of them. Who are they? My friends. Actually all of the people that I met there, but especially the people who I know better. They are my bestfriends who often spend their time with me. Spend our time to share, to laugh, to play, and sometimes to be angry with. Hehe.. So we've mixed it like gado-gado. Whatever your dreams, wherever your place to go, we will remember our times and be bestfriends forever.

My 'first time friends' were 5 people. Six people, including me, came to that factory in the same day, 1 February 2010. Maybe we are not together again now, but I believe that we will be friends forever.

Komentar

Postingan Populer