UNO, Tasik, Overtime

This is the end of May and it is time to review what had happened in May. These are "three big themes" in May (It was all about me, my works, and my office friends):

1. UNO
In the middle of May, finally I bought UNO. FYI, UNO is produced by Mattel. I have already known too. So, UNO was being 'our game'. I felt a euphoria when playing this game. UNO euphoria! UNO has increased our familiarity and could refresh our minds after a day work. There were so many memories from UNO.

2. Goes to Tasik
23 May 2010, my friends and I went to Tasik to attend our friend's wedding. Not just attending the weeding party, but also enjoying a fun journey, with them. Again, this trip made us closer to each other. Additional trip to Cileunyi, 140 km/hour, and Cileunyi-Purwakarta in an hour. It was an unforgettable moment with them.

3. Overtime for Denso
Yeah,,finally I had an opportunity to get an overtime in holiday. Last Friday and Saturday, my QA friends and I got additional and urgent jobs to make standard procedure for new products. Obviously, overtime was quite fun. Hehe..

Aaaaaaaaaaand,,there were no report meetings this month. Yeeeehaawwww!!! :D

Komentar

Postingan Populer